FACILITIES AND ESTATES MANAGEMENT
Haleys offers an independent 'one-stop-shop' service that offers clients prefessional expertise with total control.
Possessing the required professional staff enables us to provide the role of managing, we have the added benefit of having the correct staff to undertake all relevant roles, i.e. building surveyors, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, prject managers, accountants, legal specialists, quantity surveyors and health and safety advisers.
Under this role we offer the following services which are tailored to suit each client:
- Ensure the correct and required level of service provision is provided and 'value for money' is provided by the contractor
- Review contractor comments concerning replacement plant or additional cost tasks
- Facilitate a partnering attitude between the client and the contractor
- Ensure that the needs of the occupants and staff are addressed with regards to the building environment
- Schedule of condition - building, electrical, mechanical and health and safety
- Sinking funds - setting up and managing of, by assessing the long-ter funding requirements for the individual clients
- Service charges - setting up and managing
- Client accounting - setting up and management of accounts, receipts, expenditure and bank reconciliation
- Managing of maintenance and major works - to ensure these are carried out to the correct standards and most importantly the clients intersts are protected by use of correct contract packages